I provide 360 assessment, leadership coaching and team coaching to executives, managers, and individual contributors, as well as co-founder and leadership teams. Please contact me directly for more information.
Through our coaching work together, you may experience the following changes:
- increasing self-awareness to grow beyond patterns that may get in your own way
- balancing between professional and personal goals
- reconnecting with a deep sense of meaning and passion
- giving and receiving feedback
- building emotional resilience to better handle setback
- getting out of feeling stuck in a particular decision you have to make
- cultivating influencing skills in diverse workplace even when you do not have formal authority
- developing leadership presence
- feeling less isolated as a founder or leader
My coaching approach is partly based on my experience as an onsite counselor at Google and an Advanced Facilitator at the Stanford Graduate School of Business, where I help facilitate the popular elective “Interpersonal Dynamics” course focusing on emotional intelligence and interpersonal effectiveness.